Below are some of the things you will need to have before submitting an offer:
- Preapproval Letter from a Qualified Lender
- Funds to be able to cover a deposit (1% of your purchase price)
- A check or money order for the 1% deposit.
- Proof of your down payment funds in the form of a bank statement with your personal information blocked out.
- A lot of patience
Below is a list of items that will require funds other than your down-payment and closing costs:
- A home inspection: (between $300-$500)
- A pest inspection: (between $95-$150)
- Any other inspection fees (costs will vary)
- An appraisal fee (between $400-$500)
- Home Warranty Plan (between $380-$480)
- Re-key expenses ($175 +/-)
- Utility Expenses
- Moving Expenses
I am here to help – if you need anything or have any questions during the process, do not hesitate to let me know. There is no such thing as a silly question! I look forward to helping you through this process.
2050 Concourse Drive Suite 98
Office: (408) 573-1100